The Technics SL-1200 MK7 DJ Turntable with Coreless Direct Drive Motor delivers smooth rotation, powerful torque and reproduces sound with precision and fidelity. The SL-1200 MK7 features four-step brake torque and speed adjustment, Pitch control function within ±8% / ±16%, Reverse Play function from 33-1/3, 45 and 78 rpm and a high sensitivity that allows it to accurately read the disc groove, ensuring excellent tracking even in difficult playback conditions, such as scratching.
In the turntable we find a cast aluminum frame that is integrated with a special material consisting of ABS mixed with glass fibers to achieve a two-layer construction. The combination of this special high-strength material and a metal frame increases the sturdiness and vibration damping performance to higher levels, realizing a stable enclosure for excellent sound reproduction.
Intentional features: High brightness and long life white LED needle illumination, Gold plated power / Phono cable terminals.
- Type: Manual direct drive turntable
- Turntable Speeds: 33-1/3, 45 rpm (with switch for 78 rpm)
- Starting torque: 0.18 N?m / 1.8 kg?cm
- Accumulation Characteristics: 0.7 seconds from standstill at 33 1/3 rpm
- Wow And Flutter: 0.025 %?W.R.M.S.
- Turntable: Die-cast aluminum: Diameter: 332 mm, Weight: Approx. 1.8 kg (including slipmat and slipsheet)
- Type: Universal statically balanced
- Effective Length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Tracking error angle: Within 2° 32 (on the outer disc groove 30cm), Within 0° 32 (on the inner disc groove 30cm)
- Offset angle: 22°
- Arm height adjustment range: 0 - 6 mm
- Needle weight adjustment range: 0 - 4 g (Direct Reading)
- Headshell weight: About 7.6g.
- Applied head weight range: (without secondary weight) 5.6 - 12.0g, 14.3 - 20.7g (including headshell)
- Headshell terminal socket: 1.2 mmφ 4-pin terminal
- Audio output: PHONO (Pin Jack) x 1, Ground wire terminal x 1
- Power supply: AC 110 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 8 W Approx. 0.2 W (standby)
- Dimensions (W x H x W): 453 x 169 x 353 mm.
- Weight: About 9.6 kg
- Accessories: Turntable, slipmat, protective cardboard, protective cap, adapter for EP discs, counterweight, headshell, set of head screws, PHONO cable, PHONO ground cable, power cable, user manual (head not included).