The website "www.djmania.gr" is an online store selling professional audio and lighting products created and operated by the registered company with the name "A.Gionis - P. Simperas S.A." located in Maroussi, 18 Salaminos Street, 15124, with VAT no 082699440, Tax Office FAE ATHENS and Registration Number: 1751501000.
The website www.djmania.gr is simple to use and has been designed to serve the needs of every user. All information related to the processing of your order is protected and preserved by us.
The Terms and Conditions of Use of this website outline the way in which data is collected by www.djmania.gr, how this data is used by us for the purpose of customer service, and the terms and conditions of use of this website.
This website "www.djmania.gr" reserves the right to change or modify the applicable terms and conditions for the use of the website at any time. It accepts the obligation to inform users through this website.
Website Content Material
At any time, www.djmania.gr may, without notice, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any part of this website including the availability, photographic presentation or description of any product.
For your better information, djmania.gr may use external links and material in the presentation of the products available in its online catalog. A.Gionis - P. Simperas S.A. is not responsible for the content of all these external links.
At www.djmania.gr you will find professional audio and lighting products, therefore, they require special expertise, both for the correct choice of the product and for its proper use and operation afterwards. The responsibility for product selection lies solely on the user-customer. Therefore, for the correct product choice, please, first contact our customer service department first.
Errors in Product Price or Features
The djmania.gr is not responsible for any technical or typographical errors in the prices and characteristics of the products hosted in its catalogs. In case a product has a particularly low price without a relevant indication, please contact the customer service department before proceeding to order the product.
Orders and Availability
Submitting your order on djmania.gr does not automatically guarantee the availability of the items. djmania.gr may not fulfill a particular order or part of it if the available stock is insufficient for the order. In such cases, you will always be informed through written and telephone communication. The final confirmation of your order is made upon collection of the products.
Explanation of Availability Signage
- In Stock: the product is in stock in the warehouses of djmania.gr and therefore, if the quantity is sufficient and the order is placed daily until 13.00, it can be shipped the same day.
- In Stock - Also available in physical store: the product is in stock and in the physical store of djmania.gr so if the quantity is sufficient you can pick up from the physical store of djmania.gr during the opening hours of the store.
- Available usually in 1-3 days: The product is available (not discontinued) and can be shipped 1-3 business days after placing your order.
- Available usually in 2-3 days: The product is available (not discontinued) and can be shipped 2-3 business days after placing your order.
- Available usually in 2-4 days: The product is available (not discontinued) and can be shipped 2-4 business days after placing your order.
- Limited availability: the product is in stock in the warehouses of djmania.gr but in limited quantity. For your convenience, you can contact our customer service for more information.
- Estimated date of Arrival: The product is available (not discontinued) with an estimated date of delivery to djmania on the date indicated. After this date, registered orders will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Currently unavailable: The product is temporarily unavailable (the information comes from the distributor of the product in our country).
- On request: The product is available (not discontinued) and can only be shipped after your order. In this case, a deposit is required upon confirmation of your order and the product cannot be returned. For products marked "On Order" Please contact our customer service department before placing an order to find out the exact shipping time.
- Product is sold out: The product is out of stock and is not expected to be available soon.
- Available for preorder: These are new products - either expected to be available soon (with limited availability) or built to order (requiring an order for production).
Warranty - Service
All products of the djmania.gr store, are supplied by a "Commercial Warranty" for proper functioning, which is provided by the manufacturer and are covered according to the specifications set by the manufacturer and at authorized Service Points.
The "Commercial Warranty" covers you in addition to your legal rights arising from the relevant provisions on the sale of consumer goods and warranties of Greek legislation. Your legal rights are not in any way affected by the commercial warranty offered by the manufacturer. The djmania.gr is fully responsible and undertakes all obligations provided by law and provisions regarding your rights as a consumer.
For more information regarding the commercial warranty of the product you purchased from www.djmania.gr, please refer to the product packaging. In general, to find out about the warranty period of djmania.gr products, you can consult the product page on djmania.gr as well as the manufacturer's page. For general information, as well as contact details for Service Points by product brand, refer to the table you will find here.
PROBLEM WITH THE PACKAGE UPON DELIVERY
Upon receiving your product(s), careful inspection of the packaging should be carried out to identify any issues that may have occurred during transportation. If you detect any problem, please contact the djmania Delivery department before accepting the delivery. If you discover a problem after delivery, please contact the djmania.gr customer service department immediately.
Shipping Costs to Authorized Service Points
Shipments to and from Service Points are always at your own expense, except in cases where coverage is provided by the manufacturer. In any case, before shipping, it is advisable to contact the Service Points using the contact information provided in the list below.
When a product presents a technical problem within the warranty period, you should contact the authorized "Service Point" appointed by the manufacturer for the coverage of the Commercial Warranty. Each Service Point can inform you about all the details concerning the commercial warranty of the product as well as the process of repairing the damage.
Contact the authorized Service Points for information regarding:
- The process of repairing the damage
- Where the repair of the damage can be carried out
To view the list of Service Points, download the list below."
Service Points List
When contacting the Service, please have the exact model of the product and the purchase receipt available.
DOA Replacement Procedure
For products that have a technical problem upon delivery (dead-on-arrival) from certain retailers, the possibility of commercial replacement due to DOA (Dead-On-Arrival) is provided. This possibility is offered by our store, according to the instructions of the respective retailer and applies for a specific time period from the purchase (usually valid for three days from the delivery date, unless a different procedure is specified by the retailer). In the case that the product you received has a technical problem upon delivery, it is covered by the DOA replacement service, and you can activate it by contacting the customer service department of djmania.gr within the designated time frame.
Since replacement is anticipated rather than repair, the product is sent to the authorized return point designated by the retailer for inspection and approval of the replacement, always following the DOA policy set by the retailer. It is important to communicate in advance with the warranty provider to be informed about the procedure.
Please note that the shipment of the product for repair to the "Service Point" as well as the transportation costs are your responsibility.
For any additional information you need regarding product warranties and authorized Service Points, you can contact the Customer Service Department.
Use of Information
The djmania.gr collects two types of information about users: (1) information that the user provides during registration as a customer, and (2) information that the user provides in order to process their order from djmania.gr. When completing any order form on our website, you will be asked for your full name, address, postal code, email address, phone number, and payment method for the order. Additional specific information may also be requested, such as shipping and billing details.
The djmania.gr uses the information you provide during the form submission to communicate with you regarding:
- The delivery of the order to your location
- Confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case.
- New or alternative products offered by djmania.gr. You have the option to choose whether or not you wish to receive such communications from djmania.gr by sending your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information collected through cookies by djmania.gr is intended to measure the website's visitation rate, determine our customers' requirements for additional products, and facilitate your transactions with the company.
To ensure the privacy of data transmission, we use the EU Alpha SSL 256Bit encryption protocol. The system is certified by Alpha SSL, which specializes in transaction security matters.
Under no circumstances do we disclose your personal information to third parties (Article 11 of Law 2472/1997). We neither sell nor rent your personal data to third parties. This information is used exclusively by our company to improve our service. During the payment process, djmania.gr directs you to a secure payment environment provided by Eurobank and National Bank. Your card details are not recorded or processed by our website.
Registration on djmania.gr
At djmania.gr, you have the ability to register and become a member of djmania.gr, enjoying the related privileges of membership, such as access to and modification of your personal information, your order history, changing your security password, registering for or unsubscribing from our newsletters, and more.
Access to your personal account is done using your Entry Email (Email) and Personal Security Password (Password), which provide you with secure access to your personal information every time you enter them. Additionally, you have the option to change your Personal Security Password (password) as often as you wish. You are the only one who has access to your information through the aforementioned passwords, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information from third parties. In case of loss or leakage of your login information, you should immediately contact our customer service department (phone: 2106144068), otherwise djmania is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your password by an unauthorized person. www.djmania.gr does not disclose or make public your personal data under any circumstances. Personal data is used solely for the proper execution of transactions.
Placing electronic orders on djmania.gr
- Select the product(s) you desire and add them to the cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- Go to the My Cart page by clicking the corresponding link (https://www.djmania.gr/el/mycart).
- Next, you will need to log in to your account if you have one. If you don't have an account and wish to proceed as a guest, simply provide your email address, leaving the other fields blank.
- Fill in your billing details (Name, Surname, Address, ZIP Code, Country, Region, Contact Telephone), and invoice details if you require an invoice for your purchase.
- Additionally, check the options for personalized communication and newsletter if you wish to receive updates from djmania.gr. You can revoke this choice at any time by accessing your profile on djmania, clicking "unsubscribe" in an email you receive from djmania, or by contacting customer service.
- You have the option to choose a shipping address different from the billing address in step 2.
- Select the shipping method (whether you want it to be delivered or you prefer to pick it up from our store) and the payment method. Cash on delivery is not available for in-store pickups.
- Finally, you can provide any additional information and confirm your order.
Visiting the website implies your unconditional acceptance of the above terms.